The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAT Match 5

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
soullimbo

soullimbo

PAT Match 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Than will be fine no matter what happens as long as Kathy doesn't place anymore bets. The only player in danger is me. If Than places all his remaining bets on H2 and it finishes 2nd,then he has a chance of winning the round...cause at this rate, the odds on H2 will be 3 times bigger than H4 or H8
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:52 am

well, I was right about Kathy not showing up. I have 5 chips left. I was thinking of placing 2 on H8 this round, keeping 3 for the next rounds. The idea being that I could place them on H2 should I chicken out of my kamikaze mood (this would ensure survival as long as Kathy stays away).

As things stand , before I place my bet, there are 50 bets on H4 and 50 bets on H8....
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:16 pm

If you safe guard and bet on 2 and 8, Kathy should lose no matter what. I can't really see her challenging any of us. I'm still thinking mets/sam/duck are seen as a main target.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Yeah, as long as you have one more chip than Kathy on H2 or H8, you're safe if H4 comes in 3rd (assuming Kathy stays gone). H2 will probably get a bigger payout, but with so few chips left, it might be moot.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 8:46 pm

I'm fishing for information from Mets, and trying to steer Nat toward H2.  I'll let you know if I get anything.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!

"Also according to Kevin's hint, the top 2 horses have higher numbers than the horse that finished third, that's why I believe 8 and 4 are the winners and not 2." - Mets

^ Assuming this is true, we can now rule out 2. (this information is secret, btw, and I totally didn't tell you two)
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:52 am

OK guys. I need to give a token of life to someone. Here's my view on it, tell me what you think.
If I give it to Than , this reinforces Mets' theory that I am in an alliance with Than, while also assuring that I am not involved with you guys at all. This way our Triumvirate keeps its fingers in many pies, so to speak, without any suspicion.
I am with Than, and he doesn't suspect that I work with you 2.
You guys are still in with Mets and co, and they don't suspect that you work with me.

Is this ok with you ? I re-read the rules for the challenge, and I didn't notice anything about life tokens and the need to donate 1 should I win.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:55 am

I'm fine with that. I'm low enough on the garnet list, I doubt she'll target me.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:57 am

To be honest, I don't think whoever she picks will be in trouble, it looks to me like she just wants out of the game. I'll post that I'm giving it to Than then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAT Match 5   PAT Match 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAT Match 5
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3