The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pete, adam, tom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

pete, adam, tom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Also, how much should we suggest, re: gameplay? Everything we've discussed in here, or try to let others come up with ideas first and take it from there?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Bad news, Adam: Sam is the lion.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:25 pm

So I should peek Dana?

But then what do I say in the other room?

Jess?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Yeah. I guess peek Dana and say you peeked Jess (since we already know Jess through other means). Or just peek Duck (you can honestly claim it was to confirm/plan before Duck gets here, but it also serves to eliminate anyone else lying).
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:32 pm

don't tell them sam is the lion !!
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:36 pm

They know I have a peek, though - so I have to tell them something or it's clear I'm hiding something. What do you two think I should tell them?
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:37 pm

which is more important to hide the lion or hyena?

also should I pm Sam and tell her I used a peek on her and know she is the lion?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:40 pm

It's probably more important to hide the hyena, since if it gets back to Than that Pete told others, that could screw up their alliance. Unless I say I used my peek on Than instead.

And yeah... you may as well see if you can get her to work with you.  Unless you want to be my kill (but it's better for you if you're hers).
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:50 pm

I need to know if I should tell them I peeked Sam or Than! They know I have a peek and am withholding it at this point...
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:53 pm

if you say than, that leaves duck and sam and jess they don't know, right?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:54 pm

You could tell them that you peeked me , after the whole "kathy/chameleon" fiasco !!! that makes sense, after all, you say you wanted to double chek cause you had never played in a game with me !! it's perfect !!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:54 pm

but you have to tell them in a private message
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:56 pm

It shows I distrust you, and if they trust you more than they trust me, I'm screwed.

And yes, that leaves Duck, Sam, and Jess.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:58 pm

It shows that you had a doubt after the fiasco...and to be fair, I don;t know any of them in that group lol
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:00 pm

If I'm double-checking you, there's that doubt that I could be double-checking them, too. I'm wary of doing that this early on (eventually when it becomes a Mexican stand-off, fair).
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:01 pm

If we keep talking about strategy, they might not realize you never gave your answer.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:02 pm

sam - lion
tom - croc
jess - eagle
than - hyena

adam - mouse
duck   - plover
dana  -  deer
henry  - mallard
blake - rabbit
mets  - turtle

pete  - snake
kathy - chameleon
wolf  - crow

Last edited by soullimbo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 pm

henry is the mallard
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:04 pm

so duckbear is the plover
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:04 pm

You know me - I screencapped stuff. Metsrus knows that, too. I'm fine with lying if you guys don't want them to know Sam is the lion, but but some answer is good - I'm sure someone's noticed, even if they haven't mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:06 pm

you don't like the idea of peeking at me ?
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:07 pm

well you could say than and I could say jess. then if duck shows up he'll say his and can peek sam
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:10 pm

It potentially puts me in hot water down the road. Unless you want to claim we PM'd and you asked me to, as a show of trust. But that's also getting into revealing privately talking. It's a dangerous situation. Realistically, I don't think them knowing Sam is the lion would be horrible - everyone's gonna be double wary of Sam because of that. But Than would also make sense, and if I say I peeked him, it's not outing you (you can even tell him [him, right?] I said I peeked him as a show of trust/to get more info).
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Alright, I'm good with saying Than.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:12 pm

than doesnt know that I'm in this alliance , so if I were to tell him that, I would also have to tell him that you're the croc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pete, adam, tom
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next