The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pete, nat.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:42 am

Please decide on a death match candidate asap.
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:47 am

Hi Nat ,
let me know when you're online. I have a feeling this could be tricky Wink
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:45 am

I'm here, Pete! Wish I knew we picked the wrong characters. We could have worked together! Glad it worked out well in the end.

What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:46 am

I'm just going to be honest and say I don't want to send Sam into the death match
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 am

Hey Wink ,
I'm sure you are well aware that Than and I have been in an Alliance since the early rounds of the whole game. With this in mind, I'm sure you understand that I can't possibly vote against him.

That being said , I have a strong suspicion that you and Sam are allies...which means we are a bit of a crossroads !

Any suggestions on how we can progress ?
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:54 am

I knew you and Than were in an alliance too lol. This is unfortunate!

I don't know what else we can do. It's either we vote Than or we both go into the death match for me. I'm sure you understand I can't vote Sam either.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:57 am

I totally understand...however , you need to ask Sam who she would prefer to play in the death math:
Than , or someone of her choice. Because if we vote for Than, he is picking Sam as his opponent...so it's just a case of whether she fancies her chances against Than or someone else. I'm sure you have a room with Sam where you can ask her...I'll wait for your response Wink
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:08 pm

We can wait to see what she says. But I'm sure if we vote Sam in, she would pick Than too. Whatever we choose, it's going to be the four of us and I'd rather go into the death match than her. I'll ask her just to be sure though.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:11 pm

How do we vote anyway ? Mas wasn't very specific..

do we just write " I vote for...."

Or do we just have to write that we agree on ......
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:16 pm

Either one is fine, I guess? As long as it's clear we both agree on someone to send to the death match.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Nat !!!

It seems Than has had a change of heart....he will not choose Sam as his opponent (for reasons I can't go into lol) , he now says he will challenge someone else if we vote for him. He has asked me not to tell you this , to be honest , I don't understand his reasoning....but I'll go along with it, as he has played in a lot more of these games than I have lol. At the end of the day, if he loses, I'm left without an alliance and therefore very little chance of progressing any further. So now I just have to trust what he is doing. So if you want to vote for Than , let me know...
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:28 pm

Wow, that's great! If he's not going to challenge Sam, then yes. I will vote for him.

I understand your situation. If Sam leaves, I lose my closest ally as well. You seem like a trustworthy person. If Than leaves, I'll help you out. I know what it's like being alone in a game and it's not fun.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:31 pm

I've never really spoken to you...where are you from ?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:32 pm

I vote for Than
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:34 pm

I'm from New York City. Born and raised. How about you? I think someone said you were from the UK?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Yeah ,
I'm British , but I was born in France. Hence the alliance with Than , who now lives in France , though he is originally from Greece. He got in touch and said we should form a European alliance lol

So we're agreed on voting for Than then ?
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:48 pm

Yes, I vote for Than.

And aw, that's nice lol. I never noticed that you two were the only two Europeans in the cast. Usually, there's more. You don't need to worry about an American alliance ganging up on you or anything lol
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:53 pm

no no , not worried lol . Truth be told I'm really enjoying this game. Credit must go to Mas for all the organisation etc. The challenges are really good , the death matches are inventive (though I haven't been involved in one yet).

Have you ever watched the TV series that the game is based on ? I watched a couple of episodes a few weeks ago , I was really impressed at the way it done as a show...quite addictive ! I think I also know what the next challenge will be when there are 6 of us left Wink
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Yes, it's a very fun game! I wasn't going to play any more strategy games, but Mas convinced me and I'm glad he did! The challenges are unlike anything I've been a part of before.

I haven't seen the show yet, but I might check it out when I have the time. Someone told me that's where he gets his ideas for the challenges, but I might have a hard time finding all of the episodes because not all of them are on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:07 pm

There was a site I found, where a fan had put links to all known episodes that are available online (youtube/dailymotion etc) , I'll try and find it...

EDIT :
http://bxrme.tumblr.com/post/69603754319/the-genius-1-2-subbed
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Wow thanks! I'll definitely have a look.
Back to top Go down
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:31 pm

So you both are agreeing on Than? Just to confirm
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:36 pm

Yeah , I'm sure we both posted that we were voting for Than...
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:39 pm

Yep, Than
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pete, nat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, nat.....   pete, nat..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pete, nat.....
Page 1 of 1