The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pete, adam, tom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, adam, tom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Also...Than is staying in the field in the first round...I didn't share that in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:14 pm

I can shoot you a PM, which you can screencap, asking for an alliance and telling you I'm something else, and that I peeked Than. That way it's a huge show of trust (screencap!), keeping me as the croc safe (looks like I just lied to you).
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Sam said she peeked me and found out I was mouse and wants to work with me. So either she really did peek me (which is troubling that 2 people potentially peeked me) or she is with Kathy and was told I'm the mouse from her.

She asked about the snake. Thoughts on what to tell her? I could say I used the peek on Kathy and was told she's the snake.
Back to top Go down
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Sorry to interrupt but I would ask you all to refrain from screencaps in the game. Thanks.. just to make it a more authentic game.
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

It would mean I'd be on Than's bad side, though - but that could also get lots of info. Risks and possible rewards.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Sorry, Mas. OK, never mind that.

And yes, Switza - if you tell her you peeked Kathy and she's the snake (it would sound legit to anyone else who peeked her)...
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:17 pm

thats a good idea actually !! that you peeked kathy. shouldnt tell her about snake
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:22 pm

mayday, mayday !!!
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:27 pm

this could bite us bad if duckbear shares everything to sam
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:31 pm

It really could. But it does mean you have a better chance of working with Sam. Also, it means I can just reveal Sam is the lion (it's gonna come out between her and Duck, anyway).
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:43 pm

this is us if duck shares with sam lol

Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:44 pm

We can wiggle out of it. The one real concern is if there's a genuine sub-alliance with Sam. Otherwise, she couldn't screw anyone over just yet without making waves. She is, however, the one player who can eliminate me.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:45 pm

should I tell the group what I told Sam?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:46 pm

no, I wouldn't...because it would look like you're only saying it now to cover yourself...
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:47 pm

well , I haven't received any more messages from Than...which would suggest that he is not in sub-alliance with sam
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Yeah. That's one thing, in the mess, I don't think anyone will notice (Sam might, if she gets access to the page). You could, though - if anything, it would show you were loyal to the group and guarding against giving real info to Sam. But it would make an issue of it, so...
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:53 pm

It would also show that I knew Sam was the lion before it was announced, so that doesn't work.

The other option is to tell Sam we found out Kathy is the chameleon and isn't really the snake.

Maybe we can close the current group page and open a new one with Sam so she doesn't see we knew the real snake from the beginning???
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:58 pm

That's worth suggesting - asking everyone if Sam does join, if we can do it as a new thread, so she doesn't see everything discussed (that if MrDuck trusts here, we'll all trust his word... but for the first couple rounds, with some reservations about Sam - which you already expressed)
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:03 pm

we'll need to do it relatively quick though...we have less than an hour before all choices have to be made and these pages are closed
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm kind of hoping Sam doesn't know you're the snake and goes after you.

If I can get 4 kills, then there only needs to be 1 other kill per round (out of 3 habitats) - and 2 kills one round - and you also win (that's pretty realistic). And if MrDuckBear's life depends on me, and he's with Sam, then Sam has no reason to go after me (even if she wanted to, it would screw over her alliance). So I think we're OK this round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pete, adam, tom
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5