The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pete, adam, tom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
switza

switza

pete, adam, tom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:19 pm

The more you kill as croc, the better Pete's chances of winning. I think the best bet could be determine the lion and hopefully it isn't someone from our group. Stick the lion with Pete and hope he attacks. Guarantees tomcat wins as he can't be attacked. I lose with the lion, but the two of you are more likely to win.

2/3 wins should be our goal + at least 1 of mets/dana/duck if they work with us. I think 3 winners would be a majority in the vote to determine the death match participant.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:33 pm

My only concern with that is that Pete needs 9 to die... which means all prey/no predators, or 8 prey/1 predator, etc... That's actually pretty ambitious. It would mean we have at least a 50/50 vote (if someone from Mets' group is there, we're solid), though. Of course, worst case scenario, no other options in that territory, I could kill myself off by attacking Pete and guarantee at least one of us is in the voting pool.

Using both Pete and myself as weapons, both you and I stand a good shot even if 9 don't die. Pete can off the other predators to give me and the lion better odds. I think a lot really depends on who the lion is and how much we can depend on them.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:35 pm

We have "4" peeks to use , we should use them wisely...I wanted to ask Mas though, do you need to post who you want to peek at at the same time that you announce what location you want to go in, or can you do those separately ?
Back to top Go down
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:38 pm

soullimbo wrote:
We have "4" peeks to use , we should use them wisely...I wanted to ask Mas though, do you need to post who you want to peek at at the same time that you announce what location you want to go in, or can you do those separately ?

You can do it separately
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:40 pm

thanks ! I actually asked the same question on my confessional page, I wasn;t sure if you roamed these private rooms too lol
Back to top Go down
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Haha. There are a lot of posts. Taking my time to answer all queries
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:44 pm

I have some breaking news....this we should definitely keep to ourselves !!!

Kathy is the Chameleon
thanasis is the Hyena
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Wait, isn't the chameleon disguised if peeked at??? Or did Kathy have that option and just not take it? (if so, good one to know before she changes that).
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Strategy for habitats?

You have to go into your main habitat 2 times. Would be it be wiser to start at home to possibly throw people off? I would imagine most will start away and then have to be home for round 2 and 4.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:54 pm

I didn't get this through a 'peek'....
thanasisk got in touch with me to form a european alliance lol , to be fair , when I replied , I didn;t indicate whether I would definitely be up for it... He just messaged me and gave me that info. I think we can use this to our advantage. He says he's also gonna try and find out what Nat and Jess are...
I haven't replied to him as yet....
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:56 pm

he doesnt know that I'm with you guys...

As far as starting locations is concerned, I'm with you on that one...start at home.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:00 pm

I think it depends on whether people will be on the attack or fleeing for safety. As prey, a predator may choose your habitat to target you (albeit that's not an issue for you winning). It would make sense for you to offer yourself as a kill to the lion (or me, of course) and coordinate that.

And Pete... ah, see, alliances galore! Play that how you see fit, but sometimes agreeing to alliances even when you don't want to is safer (sometimes saying an outright "no" can make you an immediate target). If you can get info from him, definitely go for it - but we should at least verify one of them with our peeks.

Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:01 pm

hyena is staying put in the field at the start...
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:05 pm

I should give him some info , otherwise he won;t trust me...but I would rather find out that Nat isn't the lion first...he says he's gonna 'peek' at Jess. I'm gonna tell him I'm the snake ok
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Might be a good idea to specifically ask him not to tell other predators you're the snake, too.  We need to lion, hopefully we need me, Than has information - it would be ideal to keep one predator with some options (unless it's in Mets' group, then hey).

Also, reveal animals to Mets' group, yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:15 pm

I think telling him you're the snake is good. Since that is guaranteeing him safety from one of his main threats. Also as a predator he has a good chance of winning so we could use his vote.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:16 pm

I will definitely reveal to mets since it was my idea. If dana and duck share too we'll know to trust them for now and you two would probably be good to share.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:18 pm

I think it would be good to reveal some...but not all. We have our 4 peeks to use...we already know our 3 plus 2 others, so 5+4=9 already...plus thanasis is gonna peek at jess and tell me what she is, so thats 10
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:20 pm

will we also share our peeks with them ?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:20 pm

I'm gonna wait to reveal mine - Switza's idea, Pete's is already out there. Someone should suggest we coordinate peeks (I don't want to suggest that without first posting my animal, though). If at least one of duck/Dana reveal their animal, I'll reveal mine.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:22 pm

So we know

Adam - mouse
Pete - snake
Tomcat - croc
Mets - turtle
Than - hyena
Kathy - chameleon
Jess - eagle

Unknown
Blake
Dana
Duck
Wolf
Sam
Henry

Last edited by switza on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:23 pm

breaking news !!

thanasis took his peek , Jess is the eagle
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:26 pm

blake henry and duck are the obvious ones we need to peek at. I'm gonna peek at Blake ok. I'll get back to you as soon as Mas tells me
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:29 pm

I'm gonna tell thanasis I took my peek at Mets , is that ok? or should I use someone else ?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:34 pm

Blake is the RABBIT !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pete, adam, tom
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next