The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

than, pete

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanasis

Thanasis

than, pete - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:35 am

In the rules, it says that if a human touches a zombie, the human gets infected. Does this mean that the zombie touching the human also turns him into a zombie? I mean can you turn as many people as you touch into zombies?

Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:40 am

well, yes...it doesn't really matter, because the "touch" has to be confirmed by both people, so in effect, you touch each other...the order doesn't matter.

I think Mas should have made the wording clear as far as posts are concerned...you know, official posts should be like this,if I wanted to touch you :

Official touch : I touch Than

then if you agree to it, tyou simply put:

Official touch : I touch Pete

all done, simple...one person per post, no confusion. The thing is , you can still ask several people if they want to touch etc ect, but until you write the post in that official way, then nothing happens.

Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:43 am

ok, so we should be safe in this case, we were touched/have one touch. We can also keep track of the people who didn't touch anyone to see who has turned into a zombie
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:45 am

we should keep a list of who has touched who officially...
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:48 am

So far, we have these as official :

Tomcat + Mets
Tomcat + Nat
Tomcat + Than
Pete + Than (Than now zombie)
Than + Adam (Adam now zombie)
Than + Sam ( Sam now zombie)

Last edited by soullimbo on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 6:29 am

it's great that you wrote them like that, this way we will know exactly who is what

We have until around 2pm UK time until the people wake up and start competing. Sam went to bed late, so she might not be around to accept my offer.

Now that I am a zombie, if she confirms my touch, will she be one as well, or does the time when I offered to touch her count (before, when i was human)?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 am

it's from the time the second touch is confirmed...so, since "ours" is already done, if she touches you anytime before the round ends, she is a zombie. It does worry me a little bit that Mets and Sam were both logged on, both were offering to touch people...yet stayed clear of each other...yet we know they are in an alliance...this leads me to believe that that one of them is a Zombie.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 1:52 pm

touch me right away when the next round starts, ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 1:57 pm

why ?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 1:59 pm

I will get the cure to get rid of it and if I am healed, then you should touch me as soon as possible so that more people will be able to touch me and turn ito zombies next round!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:02 pm

hmmmm...not sure how to tell you this lol, but....you're a zombie for good now !! The cure only works if you take it within 3 hours of being turned into a zombie. Our "touch" was confirmed at 10:32am (my time) , which is 8 1/2 hours ago...so using the cure now is far too late
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:05 pm

aha, ok, that's great then! <3

It's better if I act innocent so they use their cures right away and have no chance in the next round. Also, since I am not sure if I am a zombie or not, i won't have to spend any garnet to buy new cures in case anyone asks! Wink
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:10 pm

are you throwing shade at me in that main thread, you beeee-atch? Very Happy

lol, just kidding! From what I see, I managed to infect switza and he used the cure after three hours passed, so yayyyy!!!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:12 pm

The way I see it , following who touched who etc , then I reckon everyone was a zombie at some point in that round. Especially if Tomcat is the other Zombie !!! I'm not sure who it is yet....the fact that Kevin hasn't made an appearance yet is also worrying...no way of telling if it could be him. In any case, if he doesn't show up before the end of the round, he will definitely be a zombie. So we'll see how many people have used their cure lol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:14 pm

what time is the round over? I thought it was until 2Pm EST, which is 14 minutes ago, or am I wrong again?

In any case, if we touch again and are the first, then people will be able to buy the bait and the humans will want to touch us and be infected but also the other zombie will want to touch us thinking we are human.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Thanasis wrote:
are you throwing shade at me in that main thread, you beeee-atch? Very Happy

lol, just kidding! From what I see, I managed to infect switza and he used the cure after three hours passed, so yayyyy!!!

not intentionally lol , I'm just trying to throw any shade away from me !!
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:18 pm

I know! Feel free to throw shade my way anyway, I can act betrayed at the end of the round, create a bit of drama and then next round we can work together with them thinking we had a fight haha
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:27 pm

you're idea has merit....however , the only problem is when it comes to picking a candidate for the death match. If we're in that position, and it's obvious that we argued about one of us getting stabbed in the back, then we won't be able to "have each other's back" when that choice has to be made....
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:30 pm

ok, let's see who wins and if it's you who does, then I can play it all butthurt for trusting your lies which were necessary for you to win

if the humans win, I'll shut up

Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:32 pm

I have a feeling Tomcat is the other zombie
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:38 pm

He can't be , not possible.

There were 3 confirmed zombies + kevin makes 4 at the end of round 1 :
Me , you , Kevin + ?

Tomcat touched Nat right at the start. You touched Nat (after being zombified) 11 hours later. If Tomcat was the other Zombie, then Nat would have had to buy an extra cure already !! Actually, the same goes for mets , Cause he touched Tomcat right at the start. I think it's Adam. In fact, I'm pretty sure the other's have figured this out....Sam &Mets are definitely in an alliance, have you noticed the way he said " I only want to touch Sam this round" ? trying to make it sound crude and funny, but in fact they know they are humans.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Sam confirmed my touch in the second round and then she edited her post, by writing i touch hmmmm

so Sam is on to me!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Yes , I noticed that too...I think the whole "edit" option is not a good idea in a game like this. This proves the point.

The game is up I'm afraid....not to worry Wink. They can only pick one of us as a death match candidate....assuming they all finish level on points...if they dont, then it will be the lowest scoring human who through as the death match candidate.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 4:08 pm

that's really weird...cause I could have sworn that she changed her post, yet , if she had done, it would clearly say in the box:
"last edited on....."

but it doesn't

edit 1

Last edited by soullimbo on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 4:48 pm

let's see if it works now

edit 1: a few seconds later

edit 2: half a minute later

edit 3: 1 minute later

you see what is happening here? maybe there is some time that needs to pass in order for the edit to be counted as an edit

5 minutes later maybe???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

than, pete
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next