The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

than, pete

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanasis

Thanasis

than, pete - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:47 pm

ok, so no bets on H4 for the time being! Got it, chief!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:31 am

I decided to go for broke !! I placed my remaining chips on 8. Best to keep my fingers crossed now lol
Come on H4 !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:43 am

haha! I hope you win, mate!

Anyway, Kathy will be the first losing candidate, so if she wants to stay, she'll pick Kevin or maybe someone she doesn't know well
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:53 am

I just saw an error with your bets placed / bets left , so I posted a message for Mas in the match thread.

P.S put all the chips you have left on 8 before it reaches the no bet zone !!!!! Come on team BOTHA lolol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:23 am

It seems like H4 is going to win, so great job! wooohoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:44 am

Woohoo !! Indeed !!

Good teamwork Wink
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 11:38 pm

woohoooo!! it's official!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:00 am

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice !! I think I have a good chance of winning the life token Wink. There's also the matter of how many garnets we all win, and of course, Kathy is off to the death match. I wonder who she'll pick ??
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:08 am

I hope it's Kevin! It won't be Nat for sure, I think it won't be me, so IF she logs in, she has her best chance with mrduckbear
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Hey, I just logged in and saw the posts! Congrats on the official win!

And also, thank you so much for the life token, I really appreciate it! Smile
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 7:44 am

No worries Wink. I think they all know we're working as a team lol . I don't think Kathy's gonna log on anytime soon.

I've been watching a couple of the episodes of the series from South Korea, and some of the challenges they have are quite good....it's unfortunate that some of them can't be replicated on a forum like this. By the looks of it, Mas has picked challenges from the series that he knows transfer well to this kind of scenario. There is one challenge called "King's dilemma" which would work on here, I wouldn't be surprised if Mas has picked it. It needs an even amount of players (ideally 8 or 6), so it could be coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Hey ~Than , well I opened the room again. Any ideas on how to face this challenge ?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Hey pete can I come back to you in like 12 hours or will it be too late? My parents are here and they go home tomorrow morning
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:09 pm

yes, of course ! The new challenge starts at 10pm ET , which is the middle of the night for us, so I imagine it will go on until tomorrow for us...at least I hope so lol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:40 pm

I am back and I am human!!!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:42 pm

I am a Zombie Wink
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:06 am

have you ever watched Big Brother America? Do you know Dan Gheesling?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:09 am

I can proudly say that I have never watched any form of Big Brother, be it from the USA or anywhere else lol...also never heard of this Dan.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:15 am

he was this guy who used the famous phrase:

"Let the chaos ensue!"

how about we bring some chaos into this game? Smile

Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:17 am

How do you suggest we do this ?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:18 am

how about you infect me, and then we infect everyone?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:23 am

I mean, it sucks that we are not in the same team, cause this way we have to rely on the others and we are against each other.

It's clear no one wants to play with me (only Tomcat wants to touch me, so screw this)

I stated I was a human, so I didn't lie when I did so, and people know we work together, so if I touch you, more people will want to touch us once we become zombies since it will mean we are human. And then the people who are zombies win! Booyah!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:25 am

The only issue with this is that everyone knows we're working together. It would be infinitely better if I touch someone else (Mets/Sam/Nat etc), then you touch that person...best if we don't personally make contact. Also, I have no idea who the other zombie is....I have also suggested that all "touches" should be made after The 3 hour mark has passed for the round to end, to go back on that now would be foolish. I like your plan though..if by the end, we are all zombies, then I could make sure you are immune from being the elimination candidate.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:28 am

actually , what you say makes sense....people know that we work together , so if we don't touch , then they will know that one of us is a zombie !!!!! In that case, it might be even better if we touch before the 3 hour mark, it will make it even more convincing to them that we are both human and trust each other !! your thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:29 am

that's why I think we have to touch each other! Should I touch you or you do it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

than, pete
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next