The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

than, pete

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanasis

Thanasis

than, pete - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:50 am

Hmmm... Nat has messed up the order quite seriously...

So now from last, I became third to last... If someone else before that does the same, I will be even lower, so I will have to skip!

Luckily, I was able to move the mummy to the puddle, so I hope that at least the mummy will do well, cause the Jiangshi does not seem to be very good
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:18 am

Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel !!! Sorry, don't know how to say it in Greek Smile.

I am now first, which isn't ideal...but it does set the tone for the whole round usually.
Like I said previously , we'll both have to figure out when is the best time for us to skip a round, keeping an eye on others also. Mets is unlikely to do it any time soon as he is near the end right now,plus highly likely to have formed some kind of temporary alliance with Nat (just guessing).

The fact that both the Mummy and Gumiho are already safely past the first puddle is a huge bonus too
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:25 am

Merry Christmas! In Greek, we say Καλά Χριστούγεννα (Kalà Christoùgenna)

I say that if one more switch takes place, then it will be like Pete - x - Than - Mets - Nat - y - z (the person that skips) so in that case, if you skip, then you will be placed last and the person who skipped (z) will be moved second to last (I guess)

Then if x does it, then he'll go last and I'll go first and you'll go second to last...

So, we need to see how this round goes and act accordingly!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:56 am

Your order is wrong I think.... The order of the players never changes , just the order in which they actually play. This round it's :

Pete / Sam / Tomcat / Adam / Than / Mets / Nat

Now if for example, Sam skips this round, the order would become :

Tomcat / Adam / Than / Mets / Nat / Pete / Sam
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:59 am

Ah, right! I mixed up the "who's getting second to last place!
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 5:51 am

It seems like the Gumiho won and the Mummy is second! Let's see what everyone else has chosen, to see if my 2 points will make me a death match candidate!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:04 am

1st - Gumiho
2nd - Mummy
3rd - Vampire

Keeping my fingers crossed that at least one person didn't have either gumiho/mummy as their choice.

EDIT :
I've just noticed that I made a mistake in y calculations ! because gumiho crossed the line after its 2 moves, that means the vampire doesn't get to move 3 , therefore Zombie is 3rd !!

1. gumiho
2. mummy
3. zombie
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:31 am

oh, crap!

both duos (me and you & Sam and Nat) are allied since day one
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:33 am

lolol , unbelievable !! You have nothing to worry about Wink
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:35 am

I want to transfer my garnets to you, so even if I lose, I will still be able to say that the garnets stayed in the team.

Also, if possible, you can suggest that we both (me and Sam) fight against each other in the match.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:38 am

Oooor I can transfer 4 garnets to Nat, 6 garnets to you, tie you both at 19 (which is what Tomcat has) and then challenge Tomcat as my opponent, so if I win, we will be on top of the garnets
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:44 am

wait !!!
I'll see what Nat says first, ok !!
Also , I'm not sure about their abilities, which would you say is the better player ?
Also, if you do end up in the death match, you may want to keep your garnets....I've watched the show a couple of times, and in some of the death matches, the garnets is very important in the death match. In one episode , the death match is "indian poker" , both players get 20 chips + an extra chip for every garnet they have.....so you don't want to give me your garnets just in case.

But let's see what Nat says first ok....I could always suggest to him that, if "you" are picked as the death match candidate, then you will definitely pick Sam as an opponent. Then it's a case of whether Sam would feel more confident about picking her own opponent rather than you ?? what do you think ? I'll also test the waters to see how confident Nat is about facing off with me in a death match .
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:48 am

Mas has set up a room for Nat and I. Will let you know of any developments
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:54 am

I want to make a public offer to give you and Nat my garnets in exchange of not nominating me as a candidate

that way nat will be tempted and may give his ally away

Also, I don't know if I will be able to take part in the match anyway, so if I lose, I'll be good 7th place, exactly in the middle
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:59 am

Basically, I want it to go somewhat like that:

I give away my garnets

You, Nat, Tomcat first place

Sam is safe

I challenge Tomcat

I win --> hooray! all three of us in first place

I lose --> You, Nat, Tomcat in first place, who cares?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:26 am

Let's see what Nat has to say first ok. At the end of the day, if he is allied with Sam , then ultimately it will be down to Sam as to who she would like to face off with in the death match....because I'll be telling Nat that if you are nominated, you will pick Sam...if it turns out that Sam would pick you anyway, then the whole exercise is a foregone conclusion. If he is not allied with Sam, then he won't have a problem nominating her.

I hope that makes sense lol, it certainly made sense to me as I was writing it Wink
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:32 am

Ok yes let me know when he replies and what he thinks andwhat he thinks and then I'll do my public announcements
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:54 am

Hey...
nat has just turned up , here's what I wrote,just as he was writing that he doesn't want to vote for Sam.....am now waiting for a reply :

Hey Wink ,
I'm sure you are well aware that Than and I have been in an Alliance since the early rounds of the whole game. With this in mind, I'm sure you understand that I can't possibly vote against him.

That being said , I have a strong suspicion that you and Sam are allies...which means we are a bit of a crossroads !

Any suggestions on how we can progress ?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:58 am

ok, as I said, worst case scenario, in case of disagreement, vote for me, but I'll give you all my garnets and challenge Tomcat
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:58 am

OK,
he replied saying that he couldn't vote for Sam...so we either vote for you , or it's him and me in the death match. I replied with this :

I totally understand...however , you need to ask Sam who she would prefer to play in the death math:
Than , or someone of her choice. Because if we vote for Than, he is picking Sam as his opponent...so it's just a case of whether she fancies her chances against Than or someone else. I'm sure you have a room with Sam where you can ask her...I'll wait for your response Wink
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:01 pm

ok, please wait for my approval before you announce it, I wanna transfer my garnets to you before it's official, OK?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:03 pm

I'll let you know before we reach an agreement ok. Are you still challenging Sam, as planned, if it comes to it ? You never know, Nat may even come back and say no agreement at all and ask to face me in the death match lol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:07 pm

Don't tell Nat that, but I will challenge Tomcat, because he has the most garnets.

Besides, I am a sexist, so losing to a girl will be more humiliating than losing to him
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:07 pm

lololololol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Edit: That was meant for my confessional!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

than, pete
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next