The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

than, pete

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
soullimbo

soullimbo

than, pete - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 5:04 pm

OK , I'm gonna try this

edited now 1 minute later
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 7:42 am

Hi there,
well, at least neither of us will be the death match candidate...as things stand Wink

but switza just put a post on the board,which may suggest a few things...will be interesting to see what comes of it
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:46 am

What was he saying? I received a notification about it, but it seems like it's deleted or something! Was he exposing us?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:51 am

it's really weird...cause it was definitely there, then it disappeared lol. No, he was basically saying that the two humans left in the game should have a think about how many points they have...cause the lowest points scorer will be in the death match ( hinting that they should touch a zombie on purpose and avoid that scenario). Possibly trying to befriend himself with the 2 humans left
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:04 pm

Something very strange is happening....Mets obviously had the chance to touch Tomcat, but didn't..I thought Mets was allied with Sam....not tomcat !! I'm lost here, this game is getting fat to confusing lol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:06 pm

Do you think Tomcat is a zombie or not?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:07 pm

Definitely not...well, not until mets just touched him lol...I'm almost 100% sure that the last 2 humans were Tomcat and Nat.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:09 pm

so tomcat is following thorugh switza's plan and the Nat is the only remaining human
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm pretty sure nat is the only human left
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:13 pm

that's interesting...mets touching tom was after the official deadline. I'm guessing that Tomcat and Nat are the only humans left, but Tomcat has more points. So Nat goes to the death match. I wonder who he'll pick !! Tomcat also needs to decide who he's giving the token of life to. This should be revealing lol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:47 pm

so it all comes down to how much Nat wants to stay in the game.

If he wants to stay badly, he will choose Kevin

If he is in a tight alliance with him, he might choose one of us. Between the two of us, you have shown that you are following the game very closely, so, you are more of a genius than I am

If he chooses me then, I will ask Mas if I can transfer my garnets to you, so he doesn't get anything if he beats me! Smile
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:02 pm

can you do that ? transfer garnets to other players ? especially before a death match and you've been picked ?

I think he's going to pick Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:05 pm

mets had done it with blake back in the first challenge

i hope it's kevin
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:42 am

Wow !! have you seen this challenge lol ? my brain is fried just reading and trying to understand it lol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:46 am

I know, right?

but first things first: should we choose the same or different characters?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:06 am

we have to choose different characters...and this is why.

There are 5 characters, each has 7 coins.
there are 7 players.
if we pick the same character, that means there are only 5 coins left....and you have to take one away every time another player picks that one too....
so let's say, we both pick the vampire.
Mets / Sam / Tomcat also pick him. So 5 coins have been taken, which means the vampire now only has 2 coins out of the 21 in the "racing bag" , those are not good odds lol .
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:09 am

Got it! Do you mind if I pick the Jiangshi and the mummy?

Edit: Mummy, not Zombie!!!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:28 am

so you want Jiangshi + Mummy ?

That sounds good to me !!
I'll take Zombie + Gumiho
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:31 am

I've just looked it up, a Gumiho (Kumiho) is a nine-tailed fox in Korean legend lololol
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:19 am

Enjoy your hols in Greece Wink
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:29 am

Hey thanks! I'll be online though not all the time, so I'll try to play as well!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:34 am

why didn't you put your 2 mummies in the first square ? At least then the jiangshi would have moved 1 space Wink.

I've worked out that you're actually in a far better position than me in the long run.

coins in the bag :
Jiangshi - 5
Vampire - 5
Zombie - 4
Mummy - 4
Gumiho - 3
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:45 am

OMG, I finally figured out how this works! OK, it's better later than never, now I will know!!!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:07 pm

with 2 jiangshis already on space 1, there was no point in putting the one I had on space 3. Now at least it's almost guarenteed to move 1 space. The fact that you're playing last gives you a huge advantage with regards to final results. If you're lucky, you'll get at least 1 more mummy on space 3,or least be able to make sure that the vampire doesn't win.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:48 pm

it's looking good for Jiangshi this time Wink. Nat has skipped his turn though, which means that after this round, you will no longer be last. It might be an idea for one of us to skip a round too later...maybe once the characters have passed the first puddle. But we have to time it right, as you can only skip once in the whole challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: than, pete   than, pete - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

than, pete
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next