The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pete, adam, tom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soullimbo

soullimbo

pete, adam, tom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:35 pm

So we know

Adam - mouse
Pete - snake
Tomcat - croc
Mets - turtle
Than - hyena
Kathy - chameleon
Jess - eagle
Blake - Rabbit
Dana - Deer

Unknown

Duck
Wolf
Sam
Henry
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Should I go ahead and use 1 of my peeks on Henry? I'm thinking we won't be getting his info otherwise.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:58 pm

telling him you know mets shouldn't be a big issue and turtle is a pretty generic one.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:03 pm

I listed the ones we already know first in the other room. Hopefully mets and dana will pick those and that will be a way to see if anyone is lying.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Just got a message from Than...Kathy used her PEEK on you Adam, so they know that you are the mouse
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Who should I peek? And Henry is a good choice - out of the fray enough that he's not gonna be known without a peek.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:39 pm

So we know

Adam - mouse
Pete - snake
Tomcat - croc
Mets - turtle
Than - hyena
Kathy - chameleon
Jess - eagle
Blake - Rabbit
Dana - Deer
Henry - mallard

Unknown

Duck
Wolf
Sam
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:42 pm

I'm gonna tell them in the other room that I peeked at blake , it's a start and the rabbit is generic, not an important one...
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:46 pm

lion
plover
crow

all that are left
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:48 pm

it would be good if we could keep the other room away from Jess and Than , the other predators...
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:59 pm

So we know

Adam - mouse
Pete - snake
Tomcat - croc
Mets - turtle
Than - hyena
Kathy - chameleon
Jess - eagle
Blake - Rabbit
Dana - Deer
Henry - mallard
Wolf - crow

Unknown

Duck
Sam
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:06 pm

tomcat , you shouldnt have told them who you were gonna peek at......
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Ugh, sorry. I was just on the phone and not paying attention, then scrambling to figure this out without reading everything. It'll show trust, though... I guess. Sad
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:08 pm

if you're taking sam, should I go Duck? or should i double check one of the others to make sure we were told the truth?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Actually, I haven't yet. I can change who I'm peeking at and then just zone out from that thread, if you guys would rather I do that. Do we trust Thanny enough to not confirm? (though it looks like Kathy was indirectly confirmed).
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:10 pm

How many more peeks do we have left? Duck we'll know by process of elimination - might be better to double-check one.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:12 pm

the fact that he came through with Kathy as the chameleon is good enough for me...We need duck and sam , so we peek on them...but if Sam is the lion , then we tell them that one of you peeked on than and he's the hyena...does that make sense ?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:13 pm

I'll go Sam because I already said I would - the list is so limited now anyway, I don't have many options.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Trust 100%
Adam - mouse
Pete - snake
Tomcat - croc
Kathy - chameleon (2 have confirmed this)
Henry - mallard (Adam's peek)
Blake - Rabbit (Pete's peek)

How much do we trust the others?
Mets - turtle (told in other room)
Than - hyena (told Pete)
Jess - eagle (peeked by Than)
Dana - Deer (told in other room)
Wolf - crow (peeked by mets)
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:15 pm

I could say I did Jess instead (she's still not accounted for on the list in that thread). But really, it probably doesn't matter too much. Everyone knows enough, it's kind of down to trust and setting up the actual challenge now.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Has Dana not told who she's peaked yet? If you pick Mets or Than, with just one peek, it they told the truth about one it's probable they told the truth about both (but obviously not certain).
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:17 pm

the fact that Than told us about the chameleon, which has now been confirmed, we can trust that he's the hyena, and his peek too...
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:19 pm

dana peeked at Kathy...
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:21 pm

so really all of our info should be accurate since things have been confirmed on both sides (than's info and mets/dana)
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:21 pm

Ah, got it.

Peeking at Sam would show if there are any duplicates. Duck will be known by process of elimination, but at the same time, even that would be double checking at this point. The one concern is if Mets/Dana reversed answers. So it would make sense to use the last peek on one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pete, adam, tom   pete, adam, tom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pete, adam, tom
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next