The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match Numero Dos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soullimbo

soullimbo

Match Numero Dos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:14 am

it's all good...I spoke to Than, Mas told him that the swap is cancelled because Blake's post was in a different round...
I had to message him to explain why he should not swap with blake...
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:18 am

Tomcat, if I swap with you, we will have a straight of 6 !!!
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:21 am

If I don't switch with Kathy, we should be good Pete.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:21 am

No, it's a straight of 5. Switza and Nat break the chain. So it would be Than-Kevin-Tomcat-Mets-Sam
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:23 am

And it would end the game while Blake is probably the X. People are gonna get impatient - already are - and will start moving around, making it really unpredictable by tonight.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:24 am

The only problem with that, is that Blake's 2 main opponents are safe...he's left to pick at random...but I'll go with you guys..
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:26 am

Blake will probably pick Nat for the Death Match. But even if he doesn't, we all should be able to help each other out if someone from our group is picked for the Death Match.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:27 am

the swap is done...good work guys Wink...will have to find a way of explaining this to Than lol
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 am

Here's my thinking. Blake is the x this round. We currently have:

Us 3

Pete linked with Than
Tomcat linked with Nat
Mets Kevin Sam Dana all with us.

At some point we need to trim the fat.

Would it be a good move for tomcat to offer a garnet to Blake if he challenges Dana? If it is anything like the last one we can help him to eliminate her. If it is pure 1on1 skill, he should beat her. Get rid of her now before mets and Kevin can use her as a number against us.

Blake will always be a big target so he can be somewhat a buffer. Kind of like Jeremy is doing with Joe on the current Survivor (if you watch that).

Plus it guarantees he doesn't challenge Pete or I. If he doesn't target her, we just work together and take him out.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 am

Just tell Than that I needed to swap with you for my position in the run, so I PM'd you asking for you to swap and explaining why/the sequence.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:33 am

as long as we have half of the group , in one way or another, then we're ok...any more than that and it could turn ugly. As far as trying to "buy" blake is concerned, I really don't think it's a good idea...look what happened to Mets when he tried....and also, with you making a "straight" which includes Sam and Mets, he's gonna trust you as far as he can throw you lol
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:37 am

Blake is too much of a wildcard. He's the biggest target, but if I make a deal with him (against someone in the larger alliance), and he blabs that, then I become a target when he's not available - and both of you become targets through association with me (I'm sure some people, Blake included, have noticed our post counts going up simultaneously).

I will talk to Blake... I'll PM him when the round is over. But outright making a deal he could tell others could be bad. The next one we just need to try to sway so it's Sam/etc... going to the Death Match.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:59 am

When you guys win, I'm going to play that I was out of the loop. Not over the top. Just to save a little face with Kathy and Jess who I had pm'd previously.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:59 am

Blake is on... Pete, Than really needs to retract his swap or Than's in a lot of risk next round.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:04 am

I messaged him....also, Adam , you can't swap with kathy now !!! if you do, then the straight will be 6 and not 5...
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 am

I'm not going to. I'm just posting that because at the last second I told Kathy we could swap to win. This makes it a little more believable. The game will end round 6.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:07 am

Now I'm really confused.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:09 am

Same. What?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:10 am

I think I get it....the straight can't go from "L" through "A"

i.e
L A B C D xxxx
J K L A B xxxx
B C D E F OK
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:13 am

Mas said
Without any knowledge of your own number, you will be taking one of 12 seats labelled "A" to "L" which is placed in a circle in order. Therefore, "A" will be placed next to "L".
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 am

Yeah, it's in a circle... which means Than lied about his number.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:16 am

Or Sam lied about her number.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:16 am

UPDATED :

Seat A - Tomcat 3
Seat B - metsrus 4
Seat C - Samantha 5
Seat D - Nat 7
Seat E - Blake 1
Seat F - Pete 8
Seat G - DanaShelby Chancey 6
Seat H - Kathy 11
Seat I - Jess 10
Seat J - Adam 9
Seat K - Thanasis X
Seat L - Kevin (mrduckbear) 2
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:19 am

as you can see , assuming that ADAM is correct and it goes in a circle, then the current longest straight would be 4 :
L A B C : 2 3 4 5

and thats without including Than !!!

So no, I don;t think he lied...I think we misunderstood the rules...

you see, while the numbers can go in a circle 10,11,1,2,3 for the straight, the seats cannot.
It would be a good idea to confirm this with Mas
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:23 am

I'll ask Mas. But if he's basing it on the game in the show, it's set-up in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Numero Dos   Match Numero Dos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match Numero Dos
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next