The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

let negotiations begin ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soullimbo

soullimbo

let negotiations begin ;) Empty
PostSubject: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 10:34 am

let negotiations begin ;) Tumblr_n4gmwdPtcp1s2wio8o1_500

hello
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 am

Heyyyyyy lol
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:02 am

so , what's your take on this challenge ?? I think it very much depends on the reliability of the partner you are randomly given
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:07 am

To be honest, I still don't even understand the flipping challenge. Lol. But from what I grasp (as you've said) it depends solely on how much your partner likes or doesn't like you.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:15 am

well...as you well know , I was in an alliance with Than, and he's not even one the players who was asked to come back. I imagine whoever my partner is will probably be indifferent towards me. I haven't really made any enemies in the game (not deliberately anyway) ...though I may have upset you a little when you genuinely thought I was the lead criminal , only to find that I was a citizen lol...Than was a criminal and we decided to play it that way, the criminals win, and when they voted for the death match candidate, he made sure my name didn't come up.

I guess you also have the option of not telling your partner that he is in your team , if you feel that strongly that it would be more beneficial that way. I think it will take a couple of rounds to get used to it....but with 24 rounds in total , by the end there won't be any excuses for anyone !!
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Lol you didn't upset me, so no worries there. Just a game. In the back of my head I knew you weren't the criminal, but I followed the signs you guys wanted me to anyway. Smile

Thanks for the tdlr version... Sort of lol. Hopefully we get good partners.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:35 pm

you're probably gonna laugh at me....but what does "tdlr" mean ?
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Lol means "too long, didn't read"... So basically asking for a shorter version
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:13 pm

I'd like to give you points. Will you return the favor? lol
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 5:15 am

morning Sam Wink

I fell asleep...I tried to stay up for the challenge but 2:30 am is just too late for me these days !!

The answer is "yes" I would return the favour, in fact , I will do so right now as I am "the master", as a sign of good faith, knowing that you will likely return the favour the next time you are Master !
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:42 am

Oh wow I'm sorry. I didn't know you were sleeping. You've got yourself a deal!
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 6:44 pm

That went rather smoothly...no serious hiccups lol.

You happy with the way things are going so far ?
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:13 pm

So far so good I guess. You?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:15 pm

I've got some points...so that's a good sign lol
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Same. We just need to keep this momentum going.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:22 pm

I don't think it's gonna be that easy ...especially when Mas is providing a regular points update for all the players. There's no way other players will let any player take any kind of commanding lead.

This is a game where the guest players coming back will make all the difference...I really wish Than had been invited back , at least I may have had a chance then lol
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:31 pm

You never know. Look at how I won that last comp.... Completely unexpected. Anything can happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let negotiations begin ;)   let negotiations begin ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let negotiations begin ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genius IMDb :: The Genius :: Rooms :: Sam, Pete-
Jump to: