The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

adam, mets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
switza

switza

adam, mets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:21 pm

I like it a lot. The challenges are so much fun and lousy social players like me have a chance to win.
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 12:15 am

Are you ok with us touching, switza
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:46 pm

So we've been on opposing sides for a couple matches so it was impossible to work together. But I suggested to tomcat to give you the life token last time to keep you safe.

It seems this one we can actually work together to figure something out.

I'm thinking we should do opposing creatures so there are more coins to get them to move. If we both take mummy/vampire there would only be at most 5 coins to help our creatures advance on the board.

As long as you don't finish with 0 points, you should be good.

Last edited by switza on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Well thanks Adam. Yeah we should really work together. I like your idea, but let me read the rules over again to make sure i understand it.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 7:14 pm

I'm thinking more people will go with the unusual names, so I'll take mummy and zombie.
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:09 pm

I went with Jiangshi and Gumiho
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:34 pm

I'm thinking most people will go 3 for ones they have and 1 for the ones they don't have. Meaning 2 could be the best option to avoid ties and such. I might try that the first couple rounds and see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:35 pm

alright go ahead with that.  I'll fill up the 3 and 1's spaces. I accidently did vampire for 3s thought you had a vampire.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:39 pm

I think I'm also at the advantage of going near the end of the round. So if one of yours is close on 3, I can play it there too.

What happened on that last death match? I thought Nat was working with Sam and you guys? Did he just turn on Kevin or was he not really with you?
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:50 pm

I think he spoke the least to Kevin and probably thought Kevin was the easiest to beat. But Nat is no joke. Everyone's gonna be tough to beat at this stage. You got any plans? If i have to head to the death match, I'll probably go for Than or Pete, since i talked to them the least and don't know what they're thinking.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:08 pm

I only talked to him when we were criminals together, so I yhought I could be on his list. I know you and he are legit on those individual games, but no clue about the others. Tomcat, Pete and Sam were all in that big group we had at the beginning, so I'd probably go for Than as well.
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:41 am

I'm gonna skip my turn in the later rounds, to get to the end of the line and gain more control of our characters. Just out of curiosity, what death match scenario would be your choice for this round, Adam?
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 5:04 pm

I wanted to throw this idea to you to see if you like it. How about hosting a Mystery Survivor with a Star Wars theme in the near future? I think it would garner a lot of interest. What you think, Adam?
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:39 am

I was worried there for a second. I spent the game making sure Gumiho finished first with my 2 2nd and 3rd so we'd each get 3 points. When mas said you finished last, I was quite confused.
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:43 am

yeah i didn't want you to think i was lying so had to correct him. too bad sam is in trouble now. do you think they will pick her or Than?
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:45 am

so how about it, Adam? a mystery survivor game? or is hosting a mystery survivor too much work?
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:07 am

I've never hosted a true mystery game with themes. Star Wars is definitely a good theme for such a game. Right now I'm trying to do a basic Survivor game on imdb. It is much less work (even though I like games on other forums better). Maybe if it fizzles, I'd consider a mystery game.

As far as this game, I think Pete is in cahoots with Than, so I'm guessing Sam is chosen. But that will keep you safe for sure.
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:23 am

lol, Adam. That would be awesome if you could, I bet you get people to sign up in a hurry. Hmm I have a feeling Nat won't pick Sam but who knows, if they don't agree they can end up being death match opponents. This is gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adam, mets   adam, mets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adam, mets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2