The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

criminals....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:34 pm

The 4 of you are the criminals.

Kathy, Nat, Than and Adam. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:00 am

Look at this gang of badasses
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:42 am

oh yay!!! Hey guys! Smile

Edit: Just read the rules

In order to win we just need to break the "unanimousness" of the trial every time, or make sure we disagree on the jury so if we don't have a member in the team, we can pass to the next player

Seems quite interesting
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 5:02 am

I think it's easier for us than the citizens. We just have to make sure at least one of us makes the jury enough rounds. If we have more than one of us on a jury, just have one person vote not guilty and the other one vote guilty so they think only one of us is criminal except Round 4. We can draw suspicion off each other like that.
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 5:07 am

We definitely need to win though. If we win, they have a 25% chance to guess our leader assuming they figure out who the criminals are. If they win, we have a 1 in 6 chance to guess correctly.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:31 am

This is tough. We can win the jury votes with 1 not guilty but the citizen leader knows our identity except the leader. If we approve of a jury with our leader on it, it gives us away.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 10:30 am

We can approve the jury as it is suggested by mrduckbear right now and win the first one

Do you guys wanna share who the leader is?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:16 am

Haha, if you don't wanna share, it's fine, I'm not the leader so I guess it's one of you! Razz

just let me know if I am allowed to agree with that jury or not
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:52 am

I'm not the leader either lol. I agreed with it because it has two criminals. If it goes through, either Adam or I can vote not guilty.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:18 pm

I'm not leader so I guess Kathy is. So the citizen leader knows that the 3 of us are criminals, but doesn't know that Kathy is a criminal or the leader.

I guess it doesn't really matter if we agree or not but I think Kathy needs agree/disagree based on what the other citizens are doing, right? To not give herself away?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 pm

haha, Kathy is our leader! <3

I think she won't show up, so even if the three of us agree, then we might be able to get a majority

We should ask Kathy if the citizen leader has approached her. He/she knows the three of us, so she should make sure that if anyone suspicious contacts her, she should be careful

Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Here is a thought. Do we think that any of us can get information on who is the leader of the other group? There's obviously alliances in this game. Will our alliance mates be willing to tell us they're not the leader? If we can determine 3 or more people are not the leader, we could probably figure out the leader based on votes/decisions in the game.

Then we could throw the votes to intentionally lose but Kathy could guess the leader identity and we win. Risky proposal, but it could work. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:52 pm

The only person I talk to from the other side is Pete, so I could ask him

I think it's a good idea, though I'm not entirely sure if he trusts me enough to tell me his real id (meaning if he is the leader)
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:04 pm

I talked to mets and sam some. It stinks no more pm's.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:13 pm

lol, Pete tells me he is not the leader and no citizen has talked to him, so now he wants to jump ship and help us win by sabotaging his team!
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Pretty sure duck sam and mets are together so I'd believe they wouldn't talk to him.

If we do win, I think Jess would be an obvious pick as she seems least active. This is only fun with active players.
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:24 pm

What about Tomcat? Does anyone talk to him?
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:04 pm

I've talked some with him. For the animal game, we were both in a room that had like 8 people in it but that group fell apart quickly.

I am the king of overanalyzing things (hince such a large post count in my confessionals).

Can we get anything from duck's jury choices? If he was leader, he intentionally picked 2 criminals. I can understand picking 1 criminal but 2 seems unlikely. Unless he thinks we would dismiss him as leader. I don't know him, so I don't know how clever he would be. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

Thanasis

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:44 pm

I don't think he is the brightest though, so I wouldn't worry too much about Duck
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Throwing it might be too risky until we know for sure. Call me paranoid, but I have trouble trusting citizens to help us. Whoever the leader is could tell one of us that he or she isn't the leader since they know that the three of us are criminals.

Maybe we should wait to see if anyone disagrees with the jury. Citizens would have no reason to, but the leader would. Unless the leader tells them to in order to protect himself from suspicion. So many things could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Adam, if this jury gets passed through, you vote not guilty and I'll vote guilty. It probably doesn't matter much since the leader knows who we are, but the other citizens don't and there's a slight chance they won't believe the leader or the leader is inactive. We need to keep getting picked again for jury.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Good idea Nat.

I'm curious if this will become like the animal game where the winners must make unanimous decision for the death match or the roles get reversed.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Tomcat said he's not the lead citizen. Not sure how much we can trust it, but that could bring us down to 4 options for lead - duck sam mets jess
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 6:29 pm

I made a gutsy play at mets because he said he wanted to work with me. I told him I don't know the lead criminal but if he gets the lead citizen to list the 3 criminals he/she knows, I could determine the lead criminal. I didn't mention the name of any of you to him.

I doubt he'd fall for it and spill the info, but thought it worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:09 am

Thoughts are jury selections? Should I pick all citizens? All criminals? What would most throw the lead citizen off the scent?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

criminals.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: criminals....   criminals.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

criminals....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genius IMDb :: The Genius :: Rooms :: Kathy, Nat, Adam, Than-
Jump to: