1) What do you think about Blake's strategy in last round's Death Match?
I think Blake is a lot smarter than we all gave him credit for..he knows that he'll be a pick for the Death Match because of people in our alliance and my guess is he'll be a tough one to beat since he knows how to play even if he didn't play in the main match..
2) What do you think of the Main Match when you first saw it?
I thought it was fair..maybe confusing for most but that's because this isn't an easy to think type of game and you have to really read the rules to understand a challenge. i liked it better than the last one
3) What was your strategy playing it?
I didn't have one..my goal was just to finish it since i saw people idling and because of that i knew if i just finished i would at least be safe but ran out of time..
4) What do you think about Pete's complaints during the Main Match?
I'm sure they were valid but once everyone had already done what they did there was no point in trying to reverse what happened because people were just moving on..and it wasn't a huge blunder anyway
5) What do you think about Blake's silence during the Main Match?
I think he knew he was gonna be picked in the Death Match and that's why he didn't play..my guess is he is gonna try and wing it by winning those rounds as opposed to trying to save himself in the main match
6) What do you think about Mets volunteering himself for the game?
I knew he was gonna do that because he didn't want to give blake a chance to pick one of us..he's always putting himself first among others..much like myself. I don't know if that was a wise choice but i hope he knows what he's doing :/
7) What do you think about the Death Match?
Seems straightforward but of course everything looks easier said than done since the last main match wasn't as easy as everyone thought it would be
Cool Who do you prefer staying in the game?
of course metrus..he's one of my main allies and if he goes, i'll be left with sam and we probably won't make it if he's gone.