The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SpyShack for Sam and Tom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
metsrus

metsrus

SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:32 am

I'm sorry Sam, I tried moving the vampire ahead of the Zombie, which would have given you 3 points, but the darn rule stopped the race before the vampire moved.
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:24 pm

It's okay, tom. We tried our best. It's probably my time anyway.
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:51 pm

Have you talk to Nat about this? I know Pete is gonna want to help Than.
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:58 pm

He told me she would do whatever it takes to make sure we're in the clear.

Tom!! Why did you volunteer?? Sad

I told you I would have totally gone for you. I know you'll win but still... I've gotta support our two man team
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:16 pm

Thanks Sam!  I guess with just a few people left there's no longer any room to avoid the death match.  Besides Tomcat and Adam were really worried about being selected by Than, so i guess it would be nice to ease their anxiety and give them another pass to the next round. Are you celebrating New Years eve? Visiting times square or is it too crowded?
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:15 pm

You can't be that nice all the time. No way would they do it for you.

I'm just visiting a few friends. Times Square is way too crowded. Way too many people. Lol. What about you?
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:42 pm

Oh just sitting at home watching a marathon of old movies. We got a 60 inch tv for Christmas so yeah i'm enjoying it. Times Square is definitely way too crowded.  Despite its population and numerous activities, that was some of the loneliest time in NYC for me.  I guess all i focused on was school.  I should have been like Nat and been a party animal Smile  Are you originally from NY btw, i forgot if you told me or not.
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:45 pm

Wow that sounds like a blast. I can see what you mean about NYC being so crowded, yet having a very lonely atmosphere. It's weird, but true. I didn't realize you went to school out here. Me too. I'm originally from NYC, what about you?
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:10 pm

You can do if Mets!!
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:12 pm

lol I'm gonna lose this practice game. I kept a bad hand to see how far i can go Smile
Back to top Go down
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:13 pm

no probs. i still need your card though
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:13 pm

alright just sent sorry
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Practice makes perfect
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:24 pm

this game is pretty fun. glad i signed up
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Yeah it's entertaining
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:59 pm

seems it doesn't pay to go first, you want the other player to trade so that the cards would be revealed.
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Exactly. That's a good strategy. I'm trying to find a video that could help on youtube.
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:39 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x335a1t

looks like mas' link is the only quattro game they played, at 30:00
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:55 am

SailormoonSk2 wrote:
Wow that sounds like a blast. I can see what you mean about NYC being so crowded, yet having a very lonely atmosphere. It's weird, but true. I didn't realize you went to school out here. Me too. I'm originally from NYC, what about you?
I'm originally from Vietnam, and moved to Long Island in 1987.  Nat is vietnamese too, but he was born here.
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:04 am

That's so cool! How old were you when you moved, if you don't mind me asking? I also didn't know of Nat's background. Super interesting.

BTW when you win I'm going to give you your garnets back. Smile
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 4:11 am

I was 7 when we moved to Elmont, NY, and we just lived all around Nassau County for like 10 years. Are you familiar with that part of Long Island? Alright I'm gonna ask you the same question I asked Nat. Does it ever get boring in NYC or if you can be anywhere where would it be?
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Yes! I've heard of Elmont, though I've never been. NYC gets incredibly boring, because the people are so different... It's hard to relate. Where would I be? Hmmm... Idk. I've traveled to other places and I always say I want to move to someplace like Colorado of Connecticut, but... I always come back to NYC. It's all I know...
Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:47 am

lol, you NYers sure love your NY. Nat said the same thing. I guess the diversity, numerous activities and opportunities are not something you can easily find elsewhere. Any particular reason for Colorado and Connecticut btw?

Also if I'm gone, which is a good chance of happening, since Than seems very informed, from what i can tell during our practice game, it's your turn to shine Smile and win this thing. You are a strong person, I've seen it in iBB 8 when you took yourself off the chopping block, time after time and won the entire thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
SailormoonSk2

SailormoonSk2

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Exactly right. It's annoying 99% of the time, but there's no place like it. Lol. I don't know. Connecticut is just so peaceful. I've never been to Colorado, but I heard it's such a fun place to be.

Awww thanks. That's sweet. You nailed that comp. undefeated!!! I asked Mas how to give you your garners back. Working on that now. Wink

Back to top Go down
metsrus

metsrus

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 6:09 pm

oh you can keep them, unless you don't want to carry that many garnets around lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpyShack for Sam and Tom   SpyShack for Sam and Tom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpyShack for Sam and Tom
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genius IMDb :: The Genius :: Rooms :: Mets, Sam-
Jump to: