The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the winning team !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soullimbo

soullimbo

the winning team !! Empty
PostSubject: the winning team !!   the winning team !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 am

Hi Dana ,
you are my team-mate for this round. We never really had much of a chance to chat before you left the game....though I do remember we exchanged a few posts with regards to the fact that you were the "deer" in the very first game.

Anyway , I hope we can work together and win this round Wink
Back to top Go down
DanaShelby Chancey

DanaShelby Chancey

PostSubject: Re: the winning team !!   the winning team !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi Pete! Yes I certainly remember you Pete! It seems funny we all adopted other people to be our avatars.

You Walter Matthau, me Frances Conroy!

I watched the rules & the rehearsed game on the link Mas supplied. I sure hope it comes naturally when the real thing starts.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: the winning team !!   the winning team !! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 5:28 am

Ah , yes , the great Walter Matthau ! A screenshot from "grumpy old men" lol.

Well, that first round went well, though I am slightly confused as to why Sam didn't keep any points for herself.

For this round, I have given myself "more" , so I have extra to bargain with should the others not be happy with what they were offered....ultimately , even if they are not happy, I think I would be allowed to offer their colour to another player, I'm pretty sure that would be ok.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: the winning team !!   the winning team !! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 2:18 pm

As you may have noticed, the plan was to give you 3 points, but Nat made me an offer.

Yes, it means that our team gets 2 less points out of the round, but it does throw the scent away from us being team-mates ( the fact that I gave points to Nat and threw you out of the equation). This could help us in later rounds Wink
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: the winning team !!   the winning team !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Hey Dana ,
hope you can manage to log on :

red / white / yellow / green

Sam has asked for 4 , which is actually a good deal, considering only 2 people have that colour.

Offer a few to Mets for yellow ,
Offer me some for red
and keep the biggest amount for yourself

white - sam 4
yellow - mets 3 or 4
red - Pete 3 or 4
green - Dana -the rest from 20 in total..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the winning team !!   the winning team !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the winning team !!
Page 1 of 1