The Genius IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players of IMDb pits their skills against one another to be crowned The Genius

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Match 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:08 am

Quote :
When one team has 3 wins, the game will end and the player from the winning team with the most beans left will be the winner.
The winner/s will get a token of life as well.

Possible loophole... "Winner" can be plural, with an /s... so, does this mean that, theoretically, if everyone on the team ended up with the same number of beans, everyone would get a token of life? So, if everyone used all of their beans to help their team win, and all ended with 3 wins as a team and each individual having no beans left (or each with 1 bean left), all 3 would get a token of life?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:15 am

Also, can we get the Pete/Adam/Tom board back, please?
Back to top Go down
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:24 am

Tomcat Murr wrote:
Quote :
When one team has 3 wins, the game will end and the player from the winning team with the most beans left will be the winner.
The winner/s will get a token of life as well.

Possible loophole... "Winner" can be plural, with an /s... so, does this mean that, theoretically, if everyone on the team ended up with the same number of beans, everyone would get a token of life?  So, if everyone used all of their beans to help their team win, and all ended with 3 wins as a team and each individual having no beans left (or each with 1 bean left), all 3 would get a token of life?

at the end of the game when one team has 3 wins and if all of them has the same number of beans, yes they all get a token of life.
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 7:39 am

For this Round 3, I will place 4 beans.

I don't know what's going on or why Pete is signaling 7 beans. Whatever. I give up.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 8:15 pm

I'll bet the rest of my remaining beans. 6 beans.

We'll see...
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Pete/Adam/Tom board back ASAP, please!
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:26 am

Ugh. Well, that sucks. I don't even know what to say. I was truly hoping, ideal scenario, it was Adam and me in the final 2 (I'd also be happy with Pete, of course).

4 more rounds to survive, then the final. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Bandage Man
Admin
Bandage Man

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:27 am

it's actually 3 more rounds then the final. hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://thegeniusimdb.forumotion.com
Tomcat Murr

Tomcat Murr

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:30 am

lol, sorry. Forgot... I've been including this round in that number for the past few days when thinking about it. Well... 3 has better odds than 4!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Match 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Match 8   Main Match 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Match 8
Page 1 of 1