HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Pretty sure they're all within the 3 hours, though.  And if Sam and Nat took it right after touching Than (notice Mets hasn't touched Than, and Nat/Sam haven't touched you or Adam), they could all be clean. Need to make them all zombies again for round 2 to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm gonna request to touch at least one of you next round, but don't touch me back until others touch me first. Once one of you does, I'll request to touch some others and try to re-zombify them before the 3 hours is up.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:26 pm

I'm thinking mets might buy at least 1 cure to lower his garnet count.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Yeah, Mets could easily buy cures throughout the game to stay the sole survivor. Which might be OK, since he wouldn't be in the Death Match, then.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Tomcat Murr wrote:
Yeah, Mets could easily buy cures throughout the game to stay the sole survivor.  Which might be OK, since he wouldn't be in the Death Match, then.

not cool lol , cause we know fine well he would pick me !!

Tomcat, I donated my cure to you, so you have that. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but Mas stated on the thread that Adam's request to use his cure was rejected because he hadn't done it in his confessional. Which means he can donate you his cure too....you now have one for each of the next 2 rounds.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:45 pm

So, basically I need to keep Mets from being the sole survivor. If last second of the 3rd round it looks like there will be multiple survivors (ie: 1 will lose, and it won't be Mets), I off myself and become a zombie so the Death Match candidate is automatically chosen, but Mets doesn't get to choose.

^ basically the gameplay here, right?
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Adam's counts, which is fine. I can easily blow 3 garnets on 1 cure... not a big deal. Plus it puts Adam back in the game with people not knowing he's a zombie/refusing to touch him.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:52 pm

No, I think the death match candidate will get to chose his opponent.
If there's only one survivor (human), he picks the death match candidate (who then picks an opponent)
If there's more than 1 human, the lowest points scorer will head for the death match and choose his opponent.
The only scenario I'm not sure of is if there are 3 or more human survivors, and the bottom 2 have equal scores. Then I would assume that the winner picks from one of them.

Also, it doesn't state if the winner gets to give an extra token of life to someone else....
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:56 pm

OK !

confirmed Zombies :
Pete , Adam , Than
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Exactly. So we don't want Mets to be the lowest scoring human, nor do we want him to be the sole human. In the first scenario, he'd probably challenge you for the Death Match; in the second scenario, he'd probably nominate you for the Death Match. So Mets either needs to win, with a lower scoring human, or become a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:55 pm

I used the donated cure.  If it turns out I'm the only human left next round, it may make for sense to just off myself so you two have the token of life and nominate someone for the Death Match.  Just because they don't trust Pete anyway, Adam could say he wanted to nominate Than but Pete was gonna let the vote flip if Adam didn't agree (sound reasoning for nominating anyone without calling attention to our alliance if I made the decision as the winner).  If there are still multiple humans next round though, then I definitely will have more points than anyone remaining and am sure to win if I keep using the cure.

Than seems to be the ace in this match. Taking victims left and right.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:59 pm

If you're the only human, you'll automatically turn to a zombie since you can't touch anybody. Wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:00 pm

I think it's fair to say at this point that Sam and Mets are just gonna see it out , touching each other...with maybe Kevin thrown in there too...I should never have let than go on that rampage, it's so obvious now to everyone with half a brain that I am a zombie. I imagine that you will be in the lead next round Tomcat. No-one has accepted Than's touches except you...and I doubt very much that anyone will accept Adam's either.

The game is up. Bring on the death match
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:03 pm

If nat is low scorer, he goes to death match and picks opponent, right? Who is he likely to pick?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:06 pm

It's not that easy....cause we don;t know when exactly they all took their cure.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:13 pm

As a rough estimate, I make the points tally this :

Tomcat - 5 points
Nat - 2 or 3 points
Mets - 2 points
Sam - 1 or 2 points
Kevin - 1 point
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:28 pm

round 2 confirmed touches :

Tomcat + Nat
Tomcat + Kevin
Tomcat + Than
Mets + Sam
Adam + Sam
Adam + Mets
Pete + Kevin

I'm confuzzled to say the least !!!

Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:00 pm

switza wrote:
If you're the only human, you'll automatically turn to a zombie since you can't touch anybody. Wouldn't you?

Not necessarily.  I can still touch a zombie and have it count as a touch... it just wouldn't score a point, and I'd need to use the cure to unzombify myself.  I asked Mas and he confirmed - the rules say nothing about needing to score a point each round, just needing to touch someone.

If Nat is the low scorer... I don't know.  I'd guess he'd challenge Than, which would be unfortunate all around.  Hopefully he becomes/stays a zombie this round.  Regardless, it's inevitable that one of us 3 or Than will be challenged for the Death Match this round.  Probably Than, though - unless Mets loses, then all bets are off (he'd still probably choose Than, since it wouldn't look like an overt play against him/them... just how it played out).  I don't think he'd want Kevin or Sam challenging someone he knows is good in competitions, so he'd probably do that himself and steer Sam/Kevin into choosing someone he sees as less of a challenge threat, though (read: probably Than).

Honestly, this round someone is going to the Death Match no matter how we cut it.  Sorry Pete, but I'd prefer Than be the fall person for that instead of one of us, but... it's either Than or one of us.  So the main goal is to select the easiest competition possible to give the best odds of winning and ultimately take one of their numbers in case of a future social DM challenge.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:25 am

Nat and I are the only 2 left.  Figure 2 options here:

1.) Just don't touch anyond, I become a zombie, Nat becomes a zombie because I don't touch him, you 2 win and choose who goes to the Death Match and get 3 garnets each.

2.) I touch someone (ideally Nat before he can touch anyone else), buy the cure if I need it, win a few garnets, choose who goes to the Death Match.

Either way here, we choose who goes to the Death Match (if it's you 2, remember it'll be Than and me at risk... so choose your candidate according to that).  Option 2 runs the risk of Nat automatically being the Death Match candidate, so it really depends on what you two think of that.  He's not the ideal candidate for a few reasons, imo, but I'm not absolutely against it (I'd be safe all around, so hey).  So... thoughts?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:46 am

Hi Tomcat ,
at one point, were you not talking to Nat ? Would it not be an idea for you to talk to him again ? Suggesting that he doesn't really want to be the lowest scoring human, as that would make him the death match candidate...might be better for him to sacrifice himself ! By my calculations, he has 3 points...yes, this is worth 3 garnets, but is 3 garnets worth the risk of elimination ? You could also guarantee him that you would not pick him as the death match candidate if you are the sole winner Smile. And he could be useful in later rounds....and you also get to nominate Kevin/Sam/Mets

Just an idea Wink
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:48 am

You 2 have touched so I'm guessing you'll finish first and he last, right? Which means you get the life token and he goes to the death match. Do you get a token to give out as well?

Is this the ideal situation, or do we want Pete and I choosing the death match candidate? Which is least likely to put one of us in the death match?
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:58 am

I still think getting Nat to sacrifice himself, with Tomcat guaranteeing him that he will not pick him as death candidate is better, plus we win an ally. Tomcat gives the token of life to you (Adam), he nominates Kevin, who in turn can choose who he likes as an opponent, as I don't think he is a particularly strong player.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:56 am

Change of plan.

I tried to get Nat to agree to both of us just offing ourselves.  Mets made the comment about Adam being a zombie (eliminated Mets and Sam).  Everyone already thinks/knows Than and Pete are zombies.  Kevin touched Pete.  Process of elimination, it was easy to tell who the humans were, and ran the risk of everyone seeing me give the game to you.

Nat asked me if I wanted to win.  I delayed.  He has deals with Sam, I'm thinking will nominate either Than or Duck.  

One of us 4 (including Than) was bound to be in the Death Match this round anyway.  Pretty sure he'll give the token of life to Sam, which means it should lessen the odds for any 4 of us individually being challenge.  It also means I got a good deal of information of Nat, and ultimately - when he nominates someone - we'll see exactly where his head is at and he'll no longer be a somewhat unknown variable, and have a little more trust with him (since there were no plans to eliminate him this round, anyway).  

It means rather than whomever we choose challenging one of us, one of us will likely be chosen and then challenge someone (but I have a feeling Sam/Nat are trying to stage a coup against Duck, Mets' biggest ally... but I don't think Sam wants Mets out of her pocket yet).  The variables are more or less the same (worst case, one of us and one of them), except we don't have to fire the first shots.

That said, don't request to touch me.  I'm partially hoping no one shows up (waited for that reason) and Nat goes to the Death Match, and I'll give the token of life to one of you. Also, Pete - ask Than not to touch me if you can find a way to do it. I don't think Mets will... so it's down to Sam or Duck to show up and do it.
Back to top Go down
Tomcat Murr

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:00 pm

CONFIRMED (tentatively): Nat will challenge Kevin.
Back to top Go down
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:02 pm

really ?? You should then think very carefully about who you give the token of life to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse   

Back to top Go down

PAT pt. VI: Zombie Apocalypse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next